Affordable tax return completion in the UK

We  specialise in personal tax compliance across the UK and the Isle of Man.

> UK personal tax returns
> Isle of Man personal tax returns
> Self employed bookkeeping
> Self employed invoicing

Contact us today for a free consultation and let us save you money and take away the stress of your personal tax affairs!

Our personable team will work with you to ensure your reporting requirements are met in an efficient and timely manner.

We aim to prepare your completed
documents for your review and approval within 14 days of receiving your details.

Last year, over 700,000 individuals submitted their returns late, incurring a minimum penalty of £100!

We are regulated by the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority to provide tax advice and with HMRC as tax agents.

Our Services

UK Personal Tax Returns From £125

We will work with you to ensure your personal tax filing obligations are met in a timely and professional manner.

Contact us today for more details.

Am I required to complete a tax return?

IOM Personal Tax Returns From £125

As a Manx resident, unless you are advised otherwise, you must complete a tax return.

Contact us to discuss your requirements

Self Employed Bookkeeping From £395

We offer a full self employed management service to ensure every invoice and every receipt is recorded correctly.

Send us your invoices as you raise them and receipts as they come in and we will collate all the details to form a mini set of accounts, in preparation for your end of year tax return.

Contact us today for a friendly chat to discuss how we can help you.

Self Employed Invoicing From £245

Contact us today for details of our full self employed service, which includes invoicing your clients directly, to ensure you do not waste your time in the office when you could be out on that next job!

Our products are flexible and we will accommodate all your requirements to ensure you,
as our client, are satisfied with our services.

Are You Required to Submit a Tax Return?

On the Isle of Man all residents are required to submit a tax return.

In the UK, the requirements to complete a personal tax return have significantly changed over the past number of years. Below is a list of the most common sources of income, requiring you to submit a return:

> If HMRC have requested one

> Are required to under HMRC's 2019 loan charge

> Self employed/sole trader earning more than £1,000 or if you wish to claim tax-free childcare or maternity allowance

> A partner in a business partnership

> Income from renting out a property

> Tips and commission

> Income from savings, investments and dividends

> Foreign income

> Received child benefit and you or your partner’s income was greater than £50,000  

If you are in any doubt as to whether you are required to submit a tax return, please check here for HMRC's useful tool or send us a message

Tax Return Services Limited

Greeba Towers
Isle of Man

The site was created with Mobirise